Dark brown lacquered suit-of-arms
Price: € 5.900,00
Dark brown lacquered suit-of-arms (yoroi) with dark green cords (okegawa nimaidō tōsei gosoku).
- A large twelve-piece helmet (jūniken sujibakuto) with three-piece neckguards (shikoro) and in front a gilded maedate in the shape of antlers.
- The fukikaeshi show a gilded crest (maru ni shihō kenhanabishi mon).
- A black facial mask (sarubō) with a four-piece gorger (nodowa).
- The two-piece bucket-shaped cuirass with horizontal plates (okegawamaidō).
- At the back are rings to support a flagpole.
- From the cuirass hang six five-piece kusazuri with green cords.
- The shoulders are protected with five-piece sode.
- The arms show Japanese mail and tsubo-shaped plates (tsubokote).
- Vertical strips protect the lower legs (shinosuneate).
- In original unrestored condition.
- With a suit-of-arms store box (yoroibako). Edo Period.
Shipping and handling to included.